Wednesday 12 August 2009

New Neon Mussolini track!

Neon Mussolini is always upping his game. It's a consistant growth that never fails to impress, shock and alarm me a little. I just don't know how he keeps raising the bar!

Well NM has done it again. There is a brand new demo uploaded on their myspace page called "Paper Houses". It's a sort of homage to an old Associates song, but it's doing something very different! I think the music is the best yet. It's intelligent, detailed and expertly constructed synthesis with some beautiful chimes. The vocals are also I think the best yet. I can't wait to hear the final version of this one.

Seriously, if you get the chance, check it out and let us know what you think:

www.myspace.com/theneonmussolini

Neon Medium

1 comment:

Daniel Fridholm said...

i've just finished making an extremely balearic remix of this.